Since the conference will take place virtually, please see below for a few points to help you access the 2022 LTC virtual conference platform:
- Google Chrome is the preferred browser when attending the 2022 LTC.
- Friday, March 11, 2022, you will receive an email from Hubilo. This email will allow access to the virtual platform.
- The email sender will display as 2022 Louisiana Transportation Virtual Conference (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- After clicking “Join the Community Now” button, you are directed to the virtual conference website. Here, you are asked to “complete your profile.” You may scroll down to skip any section you do not wish to complete. You may also change or modify this information within your profile once logged into the platform.
- Upon completing your profile, verify the TimeZone. Note: All times listed in the program are in CDT.
- After entering your email address, a login code will be emailed to you.
- Enter the 4-digit code you received via email into the virtual platform.
- For quick access to Hubilo, bookmark https://events.hubilo.com/ltc-2022/home
- If you logout of Hubilo between now and Tuesday, you will need to request another 4-digit code to access the virtual platform.
- Conference sessions will not be available until Tuesday, March 15, 2022, at 9:30 a.m. Sessions will broadcast live and will remain in the Hubilo virtual platform for up to 30 days for on-demand viewing.
- For assistance accessing the 2022 LTC virtual conference platform, please contact one of the following:
Mary Leah Coco